Moving Day....s

I know I've been absent for awhile. It's been a crazy summer, moving Em to the states, getting her set up in college and driving school, coming back here and beginning the process of moving....AGAIN. Our stuff will go to storage, but it's still a move, nonetheless.

Once again, it was fun to see moving people in action. Movers came to help us move and to put our things in crates for storage. We had a lot of the work done for them. Everything we could go ahead and pack for them we did. They thanked us, because they said it would have taken two days to pack instead of one afternoon. That was nice to hear. Plus, we knew things were done the way we wanted them, and I listed everything so that I knew where everything was.

However. Moving is not something I do very well. In fact, I'm really bad at it. It's my least favorite thing on the planet, and it brings out my insufficiencies in organization. Good thing Big Dad is an organizer. Between the two of us, we get it done.

In the process of moving, we found ourselves celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. That's a post for a time when I am more settled, but I just wanted to say, Big Dad, that I would not trade a single day being married to you...the good, the bad, the even Stephen's. It is such an adventure, every single day.

Here's to another moving day, and another adventure with you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts