Florida News

We're having a good time here in Florida. It's been good for the kids to see their old stomping grounds. Of course Nathaniel remembers nothing about it....he actually thought Taiwan was America. That's life overseas for you. :)

I got to see a bunch of teacher friends at Pine Island. That was fun. We all look the same, but our kids don't! Still, it was good catching up with folks. We got to watch the Space Shuttle take off, met a new friend at a chinese restaurant, went to Island of Adventure (what a place) and realized that it was Nathaniel's first amusement park. He didn't like it at first, and it took quite a bit of coaxing to get him on a roller coaster, but once he got on he was hooked. He hated the log ride and Jurassic park. We bought the picture of us going down the Jurrasic park ride, because his face is priceless.

We're beginning to think ahead to Taiwan now. Just got my schedule for my first week back. It's packed of course, as it should be. Should be interesting doing it all with jetlag. I'm sure I won't be the only one! I have a big test this Saturday. UGH! I'm up for it, though. Being in school again is fun. :)

Timothy is building birdhouses with Grampa, T is riding bikes with him every morning. Christopher and Nathaniel are getting their fill of legos and X-Box at Trey's house, and of course they are swimming like crazy. Em is helping Gramma at work, and we are all enjoying malls and bookstores, BBQ's and late night movies at Colleen's, and Sonic Burger. :) It's been a good time. Oh yeah, and Em's been driving. Scary, thought. (Love you, Emmers!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sure enjoyed reading the update on your blog. Sounds like Florida has been good for you. Glad that you were able to rest up before your trip home. I promise I will get the box in the mail on Monday. My sentimental journey was awesome. I had a great time with Judy and Pat. Will write more later.
Most!
Mom

Popular Posts